Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day of Bet

I actually greeted this year's last day with some friends. Except that I did not meet sunrise after the whole day's bonding. I was hoping I was awake 24 hours to greet the day with a visit at the church but I unconsciously lay asleep on the bed as soon as I got home early. I mean early in the morning.

The year has been good to me minus the recent incidents that quite affected me. Nonetheless, the year was great. After all it was the Year of the Rat, my year.

At two in the morning, I shyly smiled as I remembered I have a bet with a friend. And today's the last day that a fulfillment must be done. I thought I would be anxious but knowing that I cannot make a miracle in a day, I just smiled. My friends wondered why. I just gave no answer. I know that I must not cling on to something that I have no power of. Maybe this year was not a good bet for me, even last year, or maybe even the next year.. *sigh.. Yet I still did a bet this year. Starting tomorrow...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bet jud until mkdaug.. hehehhe... join ko beh.. hahahahha!!