Sunday, December 14, 2008

What do I want for Christmas?

I used to think I have nothing to ask this Christmas, except of course for money. But well, only my company can give me that much amount. Unfortunately, for this season, I will not be receiving big (blame it to the world crisis they were talking about) So let's crash it off my blank list. So instead of dreaming of it, why not make a reality check. So I wrote on my Christmas gift list, number one and only one, Paolo Coelho's books.

This thought came to me as I wander the NBS this afternoon waiting for my friend to see me. I got bored after buying my stuffs so I went in immediately to the section where the bestselling books were shelved. I was almost tempted to swipe all the books but realized I had better things to put aside my money for. So if you are thinking and planning to to give me gifts, I let you not bother buying me any other. I suggest you grab Paulo Coelho's and wrap it up for me. hehe. Veronika Decides To Die and The Alchemist are the two that interest me most to read. :D I am on my reading with Brida. ;)

I may have second, third, fourth, and so on things on my future list so better be updated. lol. Jaa, arigatou ne!

0 comments: