Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Same Species

We were at the coffeeshop that time waiting for an email from London which will be our soonest nest. While Thea and I were talking, a guy from the outside who belongs to the same species of the cat caught the attention of Thea. She then asked me how was the cat. I gave no reply except for 'I don't know'. Well, that was the best and the only answer I could give lol. We continued to discuss different topics when a local guy approached our table and asked for something which is mine. I was shocked receiving such an unexpected approach. I asked him why, replying that his friend was persistently asking for it. I told him to tell his friend to come over and talk to us straight. So he did.

He joined us in the table. He is of the same age as mine. Oh, and Thea identified him as the one who stood outside the shop just beside us. I was fairly impressed by his conversation skills. He was sociable and charming. The conversation was interesting, and so was he. Thea and I left the shop almost midnight.

He was different like all other his same species. That was I thought before we left. But it seems that their character stereotyped them all.

Thea and I laughed thinking how good he could have been if not for the manner he showed. Whew! Another character we must include in our list of do’s and don’t’s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

species huh?! murag alien.. hahahah!!! wel, next tym sa naa lupa na mgtambai para m.absorb! hi am THEA!!! bwahahahahhaa!!!!

bEb said...

hahaha... our lines don't usually meet at all. it's always parallel. when will it be perpendicular? haaay..