Saturday, December 27, 2008

What Else Should I Do?

I was supposed to go out tonight and meet some friends but unfortunately unexpected events happened and I have to be stuck again in the house all day. I was never used to staying in the house so long but now, the vacation is keeping me idle and bored. I didn't have my constant friend with me as she was home with her mom's reprimands. Oops sorry to spill that out. hehe

I was actually searching for the other book somebody lend me, The Choice, just to keep myself busy but I couldn't find it. I forgot were I placed it or if I intentionally brought it back to the office because I have no plan reading it at all. It's a love story. I have no other books to let me escape boredom so now I am planning to read it even if it didn't interest me much. I didn't find it though. Or should I better buy another Paulo book just to keep me upbeat. Hmmm... what else should I do? Damn! I am really bored. *sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! poor she.. she was reprmnded..bwahahaha!!! but she had a great time last nyt.. kinsa gani to? hehe... the best thing to do as of the moment.. lets plan our attack for the next battle with prof.. and a sidetrip with hi am thea! hehehhee...

bEb said...

hahahaha!!! yeh... her fun last night equaled the reprimand from her mom today hehe... yeh last night was very fun! I enjoyed it very much. We must prepare our counterattack to prof. the next time we meet, i will say, 'hi i am james'! hahaha