Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happiness: Contagious as a Flu

It's already past 5 so I can now give myself a little time to roam around the net. I was actually thinking what to blog about this day. I paused for a moment while pondering, then my eyes caught the title of a featured article in a newspaper that reads Happiness: Contagious as a Flu. I already read it an hour ago after my friend persuaded me saying it is very interesting. And yes, it did not fail me.

When Wiseman asked me what I and my friend were talking about lately, I told him about the article. He then said that anger spreads more than happiness. I then began to think. Well, I cannot speak of science but of experience. Then I concluded, yes., maybe he was right...

1 comments:

Patzs said...

It's really contagious, whether it's real or not. Yet you can make someone happy for a day and that's good.