Monday, December 01, 2008

Shameless Me

I never thought I would be trapped in this situation. My cards were declined! I have always been careful not to be caught in a shameful situation, but well, there I was. My two cards were declined amidst the long line at the grocery. hahaha. Strange... Though the situation was shameful, I never felt any shame that time. Wooh wait a minute. Am I becoming too shameless now? That's a shame! ooops! lol

(Sigh! I got huge credit now. I must pay them all... huhu)

My friend called me for a financial SOS but it became the opposite. I was the one who asked her help instead. I only brought with me two credit cards and a 200 peso bill thinking I got big available credit line but brought the wrong card with greater balance. Whew! At least my friend brought a little money to pay the half. Good thing too I was meeting a friend that time. I asked him help after. Shameless me...

I got home early as I don't have anything left in my pocket. No extra. Even window shopping I didn't dare. I might got envious with dresses on sale. Sigh...

My friend and I unceasingly laughed remembering what had happened. Even when I got home, I can't stop smiling about the incident.

0 comments: