Saturday, July 19, 2008

Amazing Fight Masters: Special Forces

I just watched NatGeo's Fight Masters featuring Special Task Forces. Wow! They are all amazing. The first test I saw was a former US Navy Seal. His body was dipped in the cold waters nearly 13C of temperature for 60mins. His physiological and psychological endurance was tested by passing obstacles and shooting an adversary. It was amazing how he acted and think the same when he was first tested normally in regular temperature. What was more amazing is how he shoot the target more precisely than before.

The second one was a former commando assigned in Israel for a special battle. Since the Middle East has extremely hot temperature, he was put in a test under the very hot light reading nearly 123C. The objective is to remove 3% of his body’s water weight. He was tested to assemble a gun and shoot an adversary. Again, the test shows an amazing reaction from the commando. His time of assembling the gun is faster than he was under normal body state and his precision was still the same.

After watching the show, I somehow feel I wanted to be like them. Now that’s too much of me hahaha. Kidding aside, I really salute these men. They are really amazing! I just can’t stop saying amazing coz they really are! AMAZING!!!

0 comments: