Saturday, July 26, 2008

Exhausted, but Happy...

I feel happy even if I'm exhausted coz I will fin'ly be able to rest this weekend. For the previous Saturdays, even Sundays, I have exhausted myself from work, pressured to accomplish every tasks I was given. And today, I freed myself. Whew! Now I am breathing.

I feel exhausted not only because of work but because of too much relaxation. Now this seemed to be ironic huh hehe. For the whole week I indulged and treat myself with food and coffee, staying late at night outside.

Last night was the night I stayed so late. I treated my good friend for a dinner and coffee because she passed the nursing licensure exam. Later, we tried the newly opened coffeeshop in Damosa with my other friend. It's Cafe Firenzo. It was my first time there and I was not really impressed with the mood of the place. Since it can accommodate many customers, the place is annoying, not suitable for people who wants to relax. They also serve too slow. We ordered two smoothies but we almost waited an hour. Next time when I have my coffee I'll go back to my hideout. (you know where it is)

Nonetheless, thanks to my friends. The place may not be too good but because of them, I had a good night.

0 comments: