Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Davao in cold weather

According to news today, Mindanao will be experiencing the ITCZ which means Intertropical Convergence Zone. Please correct me if I'm wrong. hehe. I woke up this morning afraid to sprinkle my body with waters. I feel so cold. But well, I have no choice. I'd rather feel cold for a moment than to feel uneasy and smell bad the whole day. hahaha. Honestly, I love the weather today. It makes me feel light and bright. Hope this stays for a week.

A little though. I thought I only feel cold physically but I think my heart feels it too. Don't know why either. haaay...

2 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Carol, thanks sa kind comments nimo. I appreciate the admiring message. You write very well din, I enjoyed my stay here.Ok ah, sige ex-links tayo.I'll add you soon.

bEb said...

thanks too. you really have a nice blog and i love it! ;)