Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Working @ Fagioli

I have not completed my application for a scholarship/training yet. It has been two weeks since I started gathering my requirements and I never thought filling up the application form would take me longer than procuring the necessary documents. I have spent lavishly staying at coffee shop for a while now to complete my application. Of course I do not want to stay in the house with those annoying siblings I have. I could not concentrate making an article if I stay in the house early. We are a big family which means when we are all together, we'll make the house crumble with our loud mouths. We seem to not ran out of stories to share especially if my aunt is there. Okay so much for a family acquaintance hehe.

Now back to where we started. I again went to Fagioli for my favorite Iced Irish Cream coffee, that is after I had a chat with my long time friend in YM. I was supposed to finish the article in the office extending two hours from the regular office hours but since our talk became interesting, I have not noticed I spent two hours chatting and zero minute writing the article. So it boiled down into staying again in Fagioli to finish everything. Since my head aches a bit, I also wanted to relax a little. But I have not given a chance to relax because I was pressured to finish the article as I will be forwarding it to Manila by tomorrow by mail. The deadline is approaching and my work in the office seem to not give me time for myself so I have to finish it tonight.

I was so tired when I got home but I have to encode and consolidate all the writings so it will read great. I still have to beat another opportunity in blogging so I barely got the chance to take a nap. My eyes are puffing now but got no choice, I have to complete everything!

0 comments: