Monday, July 28, 2008

Got eyebags...

Have I mentioned that I only slept two hours yesterday? After watching Dal Ja til dawn, I woke up near 7Am and attended mass in our parish. I am 5 minutes late but since I was able to catch up before the gospel, it was fine. After the mass, I went to Carmelite Church for a petition and meditation. I want to find solemnity in my soul since my heart is feel burdened yet I do not know why. I want enlightenment. After meditation, I went home and ate breakfast. I arrived by 10AM.

I have no time to waste. The book, Zahir, that I borrowed from my good friend was already 3months in my possession. I felt guilty that I was not able to read it until he arrived from Japan. So I felt tasked to read and return it by tomorrow. I stayed the whole day upstairs so nobody could distract me. And so it goes, I finished reading the book by 6PM. My eyes are puffed and I felt floating. I had dinner and soon, I fell asleep...

0 comments: