Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Exhausting Weekend!

No rest for this week for me. Yesterday, we worked for a convention of the company and Japanese employers at Samal. Though I had fever I had to come for duty. The venue was in Mahan Garden Resort, just near the port. It was a beautiful resort but I was not able to take a sip of its relaxation since it was a work on purpose. We stayed until 8pm for a dinner party. After which, we still went to the office to fix everything.

Today, Sunday, I was scheduled to go to Calinan Museum to help in the arrangement of the artifacts. It was my first time commuting as our service was not available today andI realized it wasn’t easy after all. Even though the van was air-con I haven’t felt the coolness touched my cheek and we were too packed inside so I hardly move a bit. Even so, I managed to keep cool so my day won’t be too bad after all. I went home around 8pm.

0 comments: