Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nihongo o benkyoshishitte imasu!

Hmm.. I just got into my nihongo classes last Monday. I missed a few classes already but I was still able to catch up on the lessons. I studied for a month last year but was not able to finish the class since I became busy with work. For my first day of class, I was faced with memorizing a few Nihongo characters which is in Hiragana. It was a bit burden on my part memorizing them but a fulfillment is what I also felt when I was able to answer during our recitation. We were asked to identify the characters then. One thing though, it sometimes bore me because I have already known some of the lessons and I want to learn the things I haven't encountered yet. Should I enter the class regularly or should I just enter on the later part? amm... i must think of it yet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaw.. own domain na si madam..

bEb said...

hehe amaw mn ka vinx oi. apil man na sa paatik nko. hahaha!