Saturday, July 05, 2008

Intoxicated with Work

It looks like place is not the only thing that is flooded, people too. Recently, I have been flooded with work that I seldom, or actually it has been a month now, that I have visited the malls. I clearly remembered my last visit was on my birthday. I am now eager to see how the mall looks like hehe. (seems like I have gone too long from Davao) Intoxicated and exhausted, these define my body's condition. I thought I will be relaxing for the month of July but it seems it will still be in September that I will finally be laid back. This month seeks so much preparation for the incoming foundation day next month, plus I will be assisting in the rearrangement of our museum for the visit of the Okinawan Society. Hope my body won't collapse. Gambaru ne!

0 comments: