Sunday, July 06, 2008

My PC Went GAGA!

Damn was my PC! Last Friday I was not able to check my mails for any opps because my pc crashed. It could not locate its drive C so it could not boot from my harddisk. I could not do anything because I have no CD's with me in the house. I left it in the office. Yesterday, I brought the CD and I hastily opened the PC to check it. I was scanning it the whole night but to no avail it's still dead. I was not able to sleep well because I was waiting for the scandisk to complete and yet it was not done. Worse, my cd-rw (I could not avail DVD yet I have no budget hehe) could not even poke the CD I inserted so I could not insert the OS for checking. Luckily, just this 6AM, it returned to its sound state after opening the pc case replugging the cables. I was able to insert the OS and tadan! It recovers the file system. Thank God I was able to check my mails again!

0 comments: